PRO-MART’S Thoughts on Privacy
Contact the Website
Pro-Mart Industries, Inc.
Attention: Corporate Communications
17421 Von Karman
Irvine, CA 92614 U.S.A.
+1 (949) 428-7700
You can also contact us through the contact us page
What Kind of Personal Information PRO-MART Collects
The privacy and security of your information is important to us. We take care to protect the on-line data you submit to us when using the website and store such information in a secure database.
Some information about your server address, web browser, and computer system is automatically transmitted to our web servers so that we can operate and improve the website. For example, we track the number of people who view each page, the order in which pages are viewed, and other information to learn which features are the most popular and to refine our design and marketing efforts. We collect and store such information on an aggregated (collected) basis.
As part of the website operation, we reserve the right to collect automatically and track:
- The home server, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses and domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of web browser you are using while you visit the website
- Information regarding what pages of the website you choose to access
- Name, e-mail address, and postal address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Other information about you and your family such as your sex, product preferences and other behaviors
- Payment information (e.g., credit card)
- Future communication preferences
- Other information volunteered by you at the website.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Email Sign-Up: When you provide us with your email address we will use that information to get in touch with you by email.
Aggregated Uses of Information:
- To send samples, premiums, products and information.
- To develop new products and services.
- To enroll you in contests, programs or offers at your request.
- To create and manage your account
- To process payment for services.
- To protect against or identify fraudulent transactions.
- To develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests.
- To help diagnose problems with our server.
- To administer the website, examine the traffic in the aggregate and investigate misuse.
- To gather broad demographic information.
- To enforce our terms and conditions and otherwise manage our business.
- We use demographic and profile data only for personalized content and statistical information and do not share those data with other companies except in ways that do not personally identify our users. We use this data to tailor the visitor's experience at the website, showing you content that we think you might be interested in, and displaying the content according to your preferences.
In all cases, you may opt out of receiving future mailings. Please see the “Opting-Out” section below for more information.
We will not share your e-mail address with anyone else without your permission, except for our service suppliers and vendors, to send you joint communications that we hope will interest you, if a Pro-Mart brand is sold to another company, to protect and defend Pro-Mart’s rights and property, and when the law or the public authorities so require. We may also share your information with a service provider of ours in order to fulfill a product order and answer your questions, host our website and deliver our email and mobile messages, mail product samples, get in touch with contest winners, manage payments, conduct research, analyze data, and related matters.
The security of all personally identifying information associated with our users is of great concern to us. Although "perfect security" does not exist in any transaction process on line the website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be assured that we are constantly reviewing our security processes to keep up to date with the absolute highest levels of security encryption and service.
The website provides users the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. You can send your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone, in order to unsubscribe from any and all e-mail lists.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Occasionally, you may receive cookies from third-party advertisers, vendors and other sites. We do not control these cookies.
Access to Children
There are no features of the website directed to children under the age of 13. Children under 13 may not any of the services available on the website.
Although Pro-Mart and sites that it powers are not currently directed to children under the age of 13, any forthcoming sites that interact with children under 13 will always obtain parental consent prior to collecting personal information. Such sites will also provide parents with access to information collected about their child and the opportunity to opt out of future collection and have us delete such information. Without prior parental consent, Pro-Mart will use a child’s online information only to respond directly to the child's request and will not use it for other purposes without prior parental consent.
We encourage parents and guardians to supervise their children's on-line activities and to consider using parental control tools available from on-line services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly on-line environment. These tools also can prevent children from disclosing on line their name, address, and other personally identifiable information without parental permission. Products and services for sale are intended for purchase by adults. By making a purchase on the website, you agree that you are at least 13 years of age.
We and all websites that we own or operate will:
Aggregated Uses of Information:
- NOT collect personally identifiable off-line contact information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with respect to children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
- NOT give the ability to post publicly or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information with respect to children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
- NOT entice children under the age of 13 by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
Last Updated: March 5, 2012